Break the Cycle believes that knowledge is power. Whether you are a middle school student, guidance counselor, attorney or state legislator, you are never done learning -- especially about how to have healthier relationships.
You may mix and match workshops from our training menu to suit your group’s level of expertise and your time limitations. If these options do not meet the needs of your group, we offer custom workshops for an additional fee. Our experts are also available for panel presentations, keynote speeches, webinars and individual consultations. Please contact us to request a training and to learn about our fees.
Break the Cycle’s training program draws on knowledge we have gained over nearly two decades as a leader in dating abuse prevention and intervention. We combine our direct service experience with our expertise in law and public policy to create workshops designed to increase your capacity to support youth. Our trainers employ a variety of techniques to engage participants, including lecture, guided discussion, interactive lessons and performance-based activities.
Break the Cycle has provided trainings and presentations for:
- California Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- District of Columbia Department of Mental Health
- Ending Violence Against Women International Conference
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence
- National Gay and Lesbian Law Association
- National Council of Jewish Women
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- National Network for Youth
- Ohio Attorney General
- Oklahoma Partnership to End Violence
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Peace Over Violence
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State