Safely and smartly connecting with teens, [Ending Violence] helps you teach youth how to:
- Prevent and safely end abusive relationships
- Understand their legal rights and responsibilities
- Create a framework for building healthy relationships in the future
[Ending Violence]’s content can be easily presented using the interactive DVD format – incorporating video segments, interactive classroom activities, discussion prompts, animation, role play activities and extended research projects. The [Ending Violence] package also includes:
- A comprehensive Educator’s Guide
- A self-guided resource for students
- A video presentation for adults who want to learn about teen dating abuse
- Classroom materials that help raise awareness about domestic and dating abuse
- Exclusive access to handouts, activities, and support via the [Ending Violence] microsite
- A Spanish-language version of the entire curriculum and accompanying materials
Break the Cycle designed [Ending Violence] to be easily modified to your teaching style, timeframe and students. Whether you work in a middle or high school, whether you feel comfortable speaking about dating abuse or need a little extra support, whether you have 20 minutes or an entire semester, Break the Cycle’s [Ending Violence] gives YOU the power to implement a powerful domestic and dating violence prevention program in your school and community!
For more information about [Ending Violence] visit the [Ending Violence] microsite. Click here to order the curriculum online or here for more ordering information.