1 in 3 of your peers experience physical, sexual, or both forms of dating abuse by a partner. While in college, over half of your peers will experience abusive or controlling behaviors from their partners.
These are the kind of quizzes you actually want to take.
General Dating Abuse Facts - Know the facts.
Dating Abuse Advocacy Tookit - If you have a policy idea related to dating abuse but you're not sure how to begin activating; an opinion about a bill your state legislature is considering but not sure how to express it; think your school or school board could be doing more to address dating abuse but you're not sure where to begin; or want to start a campaign, movement, or protest in your community around a dating abuse issue, then you need to download our brand new resource written by and for young people!
- "I don't do relationships; it's all about the hookups for me."
- "Long-term, committed relationships are my jam."
- "Eh I'm not into dating, but I do care about keeping things healthy with my friends."
- "Everyone keeps talking about consent, but idk what that is."
- "I know consent is required, but won't that ruin the mood?"
- "I know what consent is, but explaining it to my friends is a whole other story."
Boundaries - this handout is your go-to guide if you say:
- "I have literally no idea how to set boundaries."
- "Setting boundaries makes me v uncomfortable."
- "What do you mean set boundaries? I'm not sure I get it."
- "I'm good at setting some boundaries, but it would help to have examples to tell my friends."
- "I feel suffocated in my relationship, but I don't want to upset my bf/gf by asking for space."
- "How can I balance my friends, schoolwork, family, AND partner?"
- "It seems like I can't do anything without my bff and sometimes I just want to be by myself."
Arguing Fairly - this handout is for you if you say:
- "I want to talk to my partner about a problem, but I don't want to get in a big fight about it."
- "My partner is always calling me names and yelling when we fight. Is that normal?"
- "What does arguing fairly even mean?"
- "I want to break up with my partner, but I wouldn't know where to start."
- "I'm not happy in my relationship. Should I break up with them?"
- "I just broke up with my bf/gf and I'm feeling down."
Dating Apps & Safety - this handout is a must read if you say:
- "I am never not on Tinder."
- "I chat with people online all the time, but sometimes things are creepy."
- "My friends meet up with people from apps, but I worry about keeping them safe."
Defining LGBTQ* - this handout is for you if you say:
- "Wait, I thought the acronym was LGBTQIA?"
- "I know what the letters mean, but not the asterik."
- "I'm trying to learn more so I can be a better ally."
Preferred Gender Pronouns (PGP) - this handout is key if you say:
- "What is a PGP?"
- "I've seen people say their pronouns are they/them, but I'm not sure what that means."
- "Why is respecting someone's preferred gender pronouns important?"
|Breaking Up (2).pdf||684.36 KB|
|Freedom & Space (1).pdf||679.12 KB|
|Defining LGBTQ-.pdf||684.18 KB|
|Arguing Fairly.pdf||680.25 KB|
|Apps, & Safety.pdf||688.75 KB|
|Creating, understanding, and Respecting boundaries.pdf||717.34 KB|
|Healthy Relationships 101.pdf||690.28 KB|