We are thrilled to partner with a wide range of companies and organizations committed to working together to end dating violence and applaud the efforts of our collaborative partners.
- The U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) has selected Break the Cycle to serve again as a TA provider on the issue of teen dating violence, providing training and tools to countless service professionals and organizations nationwide.
- Break the Cycle serves as a direct legal services technical assistance provider for the District of Columbia Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants
- In addition to serving as the founding sponsor of [Ending Violence], Mary Kay, Inc.funds Men Don’t Look Away an initiative to highlight men and young boys who support an end to gender-based violence and Let’s Be Real.
- The Verizon Foundation and Hopeline is the principal funder of Break the Cycle’s Let’s Be Real Movement.
- Emotional abuse is an often overlooked part of dating violence, Macy’s joins us in highlighting the importance of bringing this part of the epidemic through the Things Aren’t Always What You See awareness campaign.
- Break the Cycle is a partner and member of the steering committee for the NO MORE campaign, a collaboration between every major domestic violence and sexual assault organization in the United States.
- RapidSOS partners with Break the Cycle to give a safety app, Haven, to victims of abuse. The RapidSOS Haven app allows users to get emergency help in a discreet manner.
- Break the Cycle is a preferred partner of loveisrespect, a National Domestic Violence Hotline support which provides peer-led, 24/7 confidential help services via online chat, phone and text.
We are happy to count the following in our community as supporters and partners. Thank you for your continued support -- together, we can help end dating violence!
Join us in our efforts to educate young people to live their lives free of abuse and build healthy relationships by contacting us.