Exciting news! Break the Cycles has been selected as one of the 200 causes in the State Farm Neighborhood Assist™ program! Our submission, along with the other finalists, are live on Facebook and anyone who gets the State Farm Neighborhood Assist Facebook application can log on and vote for our cause. In other words, we need your help!
The 40 causes that receive the most votes will be announced on April 29 and a $25,000 grant will be awarded to the affiliated nonprofits to implement the solution. How can you help? It’s easy, here’s all you have to do:
- Each person has up to 10 votes daily from April 4 – 22nd. Visit www.breakthecycle.org/vote4love and cast your vote for Break the Cycle. Don’t forget to go back every day!
- Share with friends, family and coworkers on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Here’s some sample language:
- Break the Cycle is a finalist for a $25K grant from the State Farm Neighborhood Assist program and they need your help! Click, Vote and Share! www.breakthecycle.org/vote4love Vote up to 10 times/day!
- Help @breakthecycledv win $25K grant from @statefarmyab to spread the word on healthy relationships. Vote now! www.breakthecycle.org/vote4love
- Remember to vote 10 times daily!
Every vote for Break the Cycle allows us to continue our work toward educating teens and young adults about healthy relationships. As one in three teens will suffer some type of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner, it’s everyone’s responsibility to work to end teen dating abuse.
The race is on, thank you for your continued support!