We are thrilled to partner with a wide range of companies and organizations committed to working together to end dating violence and applaud the efforts of our collaborative partners.
- Our partners on loveisrespect since 2011, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides peer-led, 24/7 confidential help services via online chat, phone and text.
- The U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) has selected Break the Cycle to serve again as a TA provider on the issue of teen dating violence, providing training and tools to countless service professionals and organizations nationwide.
- In 2012, the Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) and its Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans of Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas became the founding sponsor of Start Talking by making loviesrespect one of its Healthy Kids, Healthy Families ® partners.
- Break the Cycle is proud to partner with Fifth & Pacific Inc. to run the Love is Not Abuse campaign and coalition. They also support loveisrespect.
- In addition to serving as the founding sponsor of [Ending Violence], Mary Kay, Inc. funds loveisrespect’s text-for-help service.
- The Verizon Foundation and Hopeline from Verizon Wireless have been sponsors of our in-school efforts and Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month since 2005.
- Underwriting loveisrespect’s National Youth Advisory Board since its founding, Avon supports youth leadership and their role in preventing abuse.
- As a partner on MTV's "A Thin Line Campaign," Break the Cycle works directly with MTV to address the critical issues affecting young adults today. In addition to providing free advertisement for loveisrespect, MTV is also generously licensing video footage for our new Start Talking curriculum.
- Break the Cycle is a partner and member of the steering committee for the NO MORE campaign, a collaboration between every major domestic violence and sexual assault organization in the United States.
We are happy to count the following in our community as supporters and partners. Thank you for your continued support -- together, we can help end dating violence!
Join us in our efforts to educate young people to live their lives free of abuse and build healthy relationships by contacting us.