Building Blocks For Success
In the past 20 years, Break the Cycle has trained and connected with a variety of organizations and individuals working to improve strategies, resources, and ultimately create a better world. Due to the high demand and value in our expertise, Break the Cycle is formally launching a Webinar Series "Building Blocks for Success" dedicated to bringing practical experience and innovative strategies to non profit and for profit organizations.
Series One: Organizational Development (May 2020)
- Virtual Management (May 6th - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
- Sustaining Authentic Partnerships (May 13th - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
- Adapting to Remote Work (May 20th - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
Series Two: Youth Realities and Community Development - Register here!
- Social Media Activism: innovation and connection (June 23rd - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
- Engaging Youth Online: sustaining leadership and presence (June 30th - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
- Sharing Power: youth and community partners (July 7th - 10 am PST/11 am MST/12 pm CST/1 pm EST)
Future Series Topics
Virtual Education and Increasing Student Accesibility (TBD)
Legal Considerations in the Digital Age (TBD)
More topic areas to be announced...
Webinar participants will receive:
- Online learning led by experts in the field
- Strategies to increase the capacity of organizations virtually and remotely
- Practical exercises and skills to bring back to your community
- Expanding services and engagement for youth online via social media and beyond
- Evidence informed and youth approved curricula and campaigns
- Virtual community to provide further assistance and program development
The fees for webinars directly advance innovative work
across the country.
- Nonprofit group rate: $225 per webinar
- Corporate/Organization group rate (not 501c3): $275 per webinar
- Bundle Options (includes 3 webinars):
- $575 Nonprofit rate (501c3)
- $725 Corporate/Organization rate (not 501c3)
Sliding scales available on a case by case basis. For questions or inquiries on pricing and/or individual/consultant rates email firstname.lastname@example.org