These papers tackle some of the most important dating abuse and sexual assault issues young people face right now
- Title IX and Dating Abuse - Implementation in Secondary Schools
- Youth Access to Protection Orders - A National Overview
- Mind the Gap - Providing Shelter for Minor Dating Abuse Survivors
- Understanding Minor Access to SAFE Exams
Know the Lingo
Debuting April 1, 2017, this monthly themed newsletter will hold conversation starters to use with young people, keep you updated on the latest "word trends" teens are using, and provide resources that will help you have effective conversations about healthy relationships.
- Get access to the It's Time To Talk Digest by signing up for the LINA email list!
Get the Handbook
The goal of this handbook is to help adults create an environment for youth where they can learn the skills to create and foster positive, healthy relationships with peers and dating partners.
Use the Curriculum
This curriculum focuses on fictional characters and literature to discuss healthy alternatives to abusive relationships.
- Download our prevention-based curriculum for high school or college students.
- If you are using the old version of the curriculum and are looking for the video supplements, access the first part of the video supplement or access the second part of the video supplement
- Sign up for e-news and hear about the latest LINA events as well as Break the Cycle news, resources, and more.
Bring safety and security to your community.
- Learn more about the Things Aren't Always What You See intervention and awareness campaign, and download the free high-quality posters and campaign toolkit here.
- Get 2 years of emergency help services from RapidSOS Haven with our referral page. The safety app lets you text 9-1-1 when you can't talk and has more accurate location capabilities than dialing out with a cell phone.