At Break the Cycle, we strive everyday to help educate, promote, and spread awareness of healthy relationships behaviors for young people. And we know you believe this is a worthy cause, too. That's why we're asking you to consider donating to Break the Cycle.
Your funds help our organization do so much! Here's just a sampling of the things they help us accomplish:
- Create and share educational tools like Start Talking
- Provide services for our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week dating violence hotline, available online and via phone and text
- Offer free legal counsel for young survivors of dating violence in the Washington DC area
- Train law enforcement, government officials, educators, parents, and advocates to promote healthy relationships and serve young survivors in their community
- Promote public awareness of the issues surrounding dating violence during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month every February
- Work with lawmakers to develop policies that affect real, lasting changes for dating violence survivors and beyond
Your donations are an integral and vital part of our support system. Show your support for young people and healthy relationships by visiting our page on the Catalogue for Philanthropy's website and making a donation. Together, we can work to end dating violence and create a future of safe, healthy, and loving relationships for everyone.